Structure and Governance at UUCR
Each UU congregation is governed by its members. At UUCR we follow a set of Bylaws and annually elect a Board of Trustees which is charged with the day-to-day management of the church.
The Board of Trustees is comprised of the:
- President: Pat Bjorke (2nd year of 3-year term)
- President Elect/Vice President: Dick Hawkins (1st year of 3-year term)
- Past President: Amy Warner (3rd year of 3-year term)
- Secretary: Jackie Mathwich (2nd year of 2-year term)
- Treasurer: Tom Tontarski (1st year of 2-year term)
- Trustees: Carl Gallegos (1st year of 2-year term)
- David Biehler (2nd year of 2-year term)
- Harvey Wigder (2nd year of 2-year term)
Each May we hold an Annual Meeting of the membership to conduct the business of the congregation, including the election of the next Board of Trustees, approval of the budget, and any other business that requires a vote of the congregation. Individuals who have been members for at least 90 days are eligible to vote. Congregational meetings may be called at other times of the year if a congregational decision and vote are required.